Drones are amazing pieces of technology. They allow us to do things and go places that otherwise would have cost a lot of money or just weren’t cost effective in the past. We can now get unique perspectives for video, photography and live streams that allow us to tell a more in depth story. At Nomad Web Solutions we are always looking to add new skills to our portfolio and being a Rhode Island drone pilot for hire – certificated by the FAA – is our latest addition.
Rhode Island drone pilot for hire
Our remote Pilot in Command is me, Shane Belanger, and we will help you tell your story to the fullest OR we can help your business become more efficient – leading to more clients and a larger bottom line!
Adding drone video and photography to your marketing plan helps to engage users with your marketing campaign more quickly. Once you have their attention then it is easier to tell them what you or your business is all about. Standing out from all the noise out there becomes more difficult every day. We can help.
What can a drone pilot do for your business?
Taking aerial photographs is just one part of what a Rhode Island drone pilot can do for you business’s marketing efforts. A view from above gets people to stop scrolling on their social media feed, and gives them a unique perspective about your business.
Here is a quick list of businesses that can benefit from hiring a Rhode Island drone pilot:
- Contractors – provide your clients with a unique perspective of their project
- roofing contractors love the fact that they can now give estimates without ever going on the roof!
- excavation contractors can now get an aerial view of the property before they begin to locate potential problems before the dig
- Realtors – a picture is worth 1,000 words still holds true today
- an aerial view of the listed property or house helps capture potential leads very quickly
- Antennae and wind turbine inspection
- Law enforcement – cheaper than a helicopter
- Search & rescue – the eye in the sky sees all
- Automotive sales
- Boat sales
A certified RI drone pilot
Our remote Pilot in Command, Shane Belanger, took the time to take a course and pass the FAA part 107 exam (which pertains to drone pilots). This allows us to offer our new drone pilot services to the public for a fee – this is important! In order to be a commercial Rhode Island drone pilot, one MUST hold a part 107 certificate. Make sure the pilot you hire has this certification and also has insurance.
Get started now
Ya, that’s our phone number up there. If you’re on your phone, just tap it and call us – let’s start building a plan.
Email us – that works well too.